Key pickup for KI Residence Flemingsberg
Here you will find information about how to pick up your keys if you will be
staying at Alfred Nobels Allé (KI Residence Flemingsberg).
Where to pick up your keys
Your room/apartment keys are to be picked up from a coded key box which is located on the first floor at Alfred Nobels Allé 35.
You will find the key boxes on the wall, on the right-hand side of the entrance. A code to the entrance door is written in the arrival email which is sent to you about 1-2 weeks before your arrival.
Key box and code
Information about key box and code is stated in the arrival information which is sent to you by email.
Time for the key pickup
The keys are usually available from 14.00 on the starting date of your contract. If the starting date of your contract is on a weekend/red holiday, the keys are available from 14.00 on the last working day before the starting date.
You will find your keys in a paper bag with your name on. Please keep the plastic bag since you have to return the keys in the same bag when moving out.
You will receive a key tag to the entrance, a key to the apartment and a key for your mailbox. If you will be staying in a shared apartment, you will receive a key to your room as well.
One set of keys is assigned for a single room in a shared apartment and two sets of keys are assigned for the studios and family apartments.
The tenant is responsible for the keys during the whole rental period and a fee will be charged if the keys are missing.
The rooms/apartments are furnished and the beds are equipped with mattress, mattress cover, quilt and pillow.
Please note that you need to bring your own bed linen and towels.
An inspection of your room/apartment has been made before your arrival. We ask you to check the condition of your room/apartment and to submit a moving-in checklist upon arrival. The moving-in checklist is available in the customer portal within a few days after your arrival and it must be completed within 10 days from the starting date of your contract. In this checklist, you can report any damages or remarks in the accommodation. If your arrival has been postponed and you cannot complete the checklist within 10 days, we ask you to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any maintenance issues that need to be taken care of, we ask you to submit a maintenance report in the customer portal.
Arrival instructions step by step
1. Read all information in the arrival email and the arrival information document attached to the arrival email. Please be sure to bring this information when collecting your keys.
2. Go to Alfred Nobels Allé 35 where you can pick up your keys. A code to the main entrance is written in the arrival email.
3. Pick up your keys from the key box. Location of the key boxes as well as key box number and code to the key box is written in the arrival email.
4. After picking up the keys at Alfred Nobels Allé 35, you must go to the address where your room/apartment is located.
5. Information about postal address, what floor you will be staying on and the room/apartment number in KI Residence Flemingsberg is written in the arrival email.
6. Check the condition of your room/apartment and complete the moving-in checklist. More information about the moving-in checklist is written in the attached document.
7. Information about the area and other practical information is written in the area information at this link.
8. Enjoy your stay!
How to get to KI Residence Flemingsberg
from Central Stockholm
The easiest way to get to Alfred Nobels Allé 35 from Central Stockholm is to take the commuter train from “Centralen” towards Södertälje C. Get off at “Flemingsberg”.* The travel time is about 20 minutes.
You may walk from the commuter train station to Alfred Nobels Allé 35 (about 800 meters). Follow the signs to Karolinska Institutet and Södertörns Högskola.
See the map below to find your way.
*Always check the journey planner at this link as bus stops and routes may change.