Key pickup for Jägargatan
Here you will find information about how to pick up your keys if you will be staying at Jägargatan.
Where to pick up your keys
Your room/apartment keys are to be picked up from a coded key box which is located in the student corridor on the 5th floor at Jägargatan 20. You will find the key boxes to the left after entering the corridor.
Code lock to corridors
In order to enter the corridor on the 5th floor, you need the code to the code lock that is placed on the right-hand side of the door to the corridor (see the picture below). This code is written in the arrival email. Please do not share the code with others.
Key box and code
Information about key box and code is stated in the arrival information which is sent to you by email.
Time for the key pickup
The keys are usually available from 14.00 on the starting date of your contract. If the starting date of your contract is on a weekend/red holiday, the keys are available from 14.00 on the last working day before the starting date. After that, you can pick up your keys whenever you want to.
The apartments/rooms are furnished and the beds are equipped with mattress, mattress cover, quilt and pillow but please note that you need to bring your own bed linen and towels.
You will find your keys in a paper bag with your name on.
You will receive a room key and a key for your mailbox. The room key is also used to enter the corridor and the common kitchen. Two sets of keys are assigned for an apartment.
The tenant is responsible for the keys during the whole rental period and a fee will be charged if the keys are missing.
An inspection of your room/apartment has been made before your arrival. We ask you to check the condition of your room/apartment and to submit a moving-in checklist upon arrival. The moving-in checklist is available in the customer portal within a few days after your arrival and it must be completed within 10 days from the starting date of your contract. In this checklist, you can report any damages or remarks in the accommodation. If your arrival has been postponed and you cannot complete the checklist within 10 days, we ask you to send an email to email@example.com.
If you have any maintenance issues that need to be taken care of, we ask you to submit a maintenance report in the customer portal.
Arrival instructions step by step
1. Read all information in the arrival email and the document that is attached to the arrival email. Please be sure to bring this information when collecting your keys.
2. Go to Jägargatan 20 where you can pick up your keys. Information about how to get to Jägargatan 20 from central Stockholm is written below. A code to the main entrance is written in the arrival email.
3. Take the elevator to the 5th floor where the key boxes are located. The code to the corridor is written in the arrival email.
4. Pick up your keys from the key box. The number of the key box and the code to the key box is written in the arrival email.
5. Go to your room/apartment. Information about what floor you will be staying on and the room/apartment number is written in the arrival email.
6. Check the condition of your room/apartment and complete the moving-in checklist in the customer portal. More information about the moving-in checklist is written above.
7. Information about the area and other practical information is written at this link.
8. Important codes/passwords to the garbage room, bicycle room and internet is written in the arrival email.
9. Enjoy your stay!
The entrance of Jägargatan 20
In order to enter the corridor on the 5th floor, you need the code to the code lock that is placed on the right-hand side of the door to the corridor.
Map on how to get to Jägargatan from Södra Station
How to get here
How to get to Jägargatan from Central Stockholm
The easiest way to get to Jägargatan from Central Stockholm is to take the commuter train from “Centralen” towards Södertälje C. Get off at “Södra Station”*. The travel time is about 5 minutes. At Södra Station, you may choose the “Rosenlundsgatan” exit.
You may walk from the commuter train station to Jägargatan 20 (about 800 meters). Please see the map below to find your way.
*Always check the journey planner at this link as bus stops and routes may change.
Stockholms södra station (Rosenlundsgatan), Rosenlundsgatan, Stockholm, Sweden
Here from Södra Station (exit Rosenlundsgatan), you can walk to Jägargatan 20 (about 800 meters).View on Google Maps
Jägargatan 20, Stockholm, Sverige
When you have reached Jägargatan 20, you will find the key boxes on the first floor. Information about key box and code is stated in the arrival email.View on Google Maps