← Return

I am feeling unwell and might need medical assistance. How and where can I get it?

Call 1177 if your condition worsens greatly or if you develop breathing difficulties even at rest. A nurse will then guide you to the appropriate care at the appropriate place. Always call 112 for life threatening conditions.

The healthcare advice line 1177 is offered in English around the clock.

If you understand Swedish, we ask you to make the following self-test first before contacting 1177.

Page manager: Louise Richardson