← Return

I am an exchange student/fee-paying master and would like to bring my partner. Can I get an apartment through KI Housing?

Exchange students and fee-paying masters are only prioritized for our dorm rooms and those are intended for single occupancy only. You can apply for a studio or a family apartment, but you will not have priority for this kind of accommodation.

Page manager: Louise Richardson